Monday, December 09, 2013

o9: Blog Challenge: What Are Your Worst Habits?

I have many bad habits, probably too many to list, so for now, I'll give you my top five.

  1. No matter whether I cover my mouth to be polite or not, I belch when I need to. I don't do small burps. You'd think I could, considering how small of a person I am, but it's almost physically impossible. My mom can't stand it when I belch, but hey, at least I cover my mouth at the table; it's not my fault it's so damn loud.
  2. I can't remember when I started, but I bite my nails. I've attempted to stop, with the longest period of time being two weeks, but it's a nervous habit. Also, I have an oral fixation, so every time I quit smoking it would get worse.
  3. I can't seem to quit smoking for longer than a year.
  4. I talk before I think, which usually gets me in trouble.
  5. I procrastinate like it's my job. So much to do, so little fucks to give.

No comments: