Saturday, December 14, 2013

14: Blog Challenge: If You Won the Lottery...

So, Texas lottery starts at about $12 million. If I won the lottery, I'd pay off all of my debts along with my ex-husband's (170K). I'd buy a decent house that my kids and I could all live in comfortably (100K). I'd replace the car and the van (70K). I'd probably give money to my mom and brother (20K). And definitely put money aside for all the children to go to college (640K). All of that, and I'd still have about $11,000,000 left. I'd probably remodel the house, because knowing me I'd buy something Victorian, and then buy a bunch of books, and then invest the rest. If I won this now, I'd even build my mom's church.

Maybe I'd get some plastic surgery done or something....that's still up in the air, though.

No comments: