Saturday, December 21, 2013

21: Blog Challenge: Your 10 Favorite Foods

Um... ALL OF THEM! I wouldn't be this large if I didn't love food. But seriously, now...


  1. My friend Danita's spaghetti and meatballs. She makes them from scratch and they are heaven and she has ruined me from any other meatballs forever.
  2. Ramen. I know I will eventually go into cardiac arrest from the amount of sodium in those bad boys, but I care not!
  3. Pancakes.
  4. Funyuns. I don't care if they make my breath smell like armpit, they are delicious and I will continue to eat them.
  5. Chocolate.
  6. Lemon pie. I don't care what kind of pie, just as long as it's a pie, and lemon.
  7. Buttery and sweet grits.
  8. My friend Brandy's homemade chicken and dumplings. Because I'm from Texas, that's why.
  9. My friend Mary's potatoes.
  10. Anything my sister makes.
I'm terrible at doing these.


No comments: