- My kids. They are awesome and hilarious. Never a dull moment with those four.
- Reading. I attempt to read 50 books every year.
- Writing. I participate in National Novel Writing Month every year
- Singing. Sometimes I sing about what I'm doing because I'm weird.
- Chocolate. Especially if it has mint, and super-especially if I'm on my period.
- Socks. Not the boring kind; I'm talking about they're so bright they hurt your eyes, or they're so cute you want to barf.
- Games. Specifically those that are not video games. Pull out some Clue or Magic the Gathering and I'm your girl, especially if you brought booze and pizza.
- Eating. Food is my life partner. If I could marry it, I would.
- Bags. I had an unbelievable purse/satchel collection that I (thankfully) cut down to just a few cute bags that go with everything. I had to get rid of them only because they took too much space and I had to learn to just let go.
- Stationary. Anything I can write or doodle on or with, I want it. Back-to-school shopping is a drug for me. I NEED all of those notebooks, pens, pencils, erasers, and planners and such. I have yet to learn to let go in that area.
- Acting like a dork. Laughter is the best medicine. Dressing up like an idiot and doing crazy things with my hair is a needed pastime. Also, drawing faces in my abdomen and making my belly-button talk.
- Religion. I like exploring my faith and the faith of others. I want to know what makes people do the things they do, what drives them spiritually.
- Rain. Not only is it soothing, but I like to run around in it. It's fun.
- Stalking people on social media. Yes. I know it's creepy, but I want to know what you are doing and how you are without you knowing I know.
- Pancakes. While not gross, my pancakes are just not as good as my mother's. Almost every time we come to my mom's, my kids and I request she make us pancakes because they are delicious.
Wednesday, December 11, 2013
11: Blog Challenge: List 15 of Your Favorite Things
This blog challenge is full of lists, isn't it? Oh, well. I said I'd do it.