Wednesday, December 11, 2013

11: Blog Challenge: List 15 of Your Favorite Things

This blog challenge is full of lists, isn't it? Oh, well. I said I'd do it.

  1. My kids. They are awesome and hilarious. Never a dull moment with those four.
  2. Reading. I attempt to read 50 books every year.
  3. Writing. I participate in National Novel Writing Month every year
  4. Singing. Sometimes I sing about what I'm doing because I'm weird.
  5. Chocolate. Especially if it has mint, and super-especially if I'm on my period.
  6. Socks. Not the boring kind; I'm talking about they're so bright they hurt your eyes, or they're so cute you want to barf.
  7. Games. Specifically those that are not video games. Pull out some Clue or Magic the Gathering and I'm your girl, especially if you brought booze and pizza.
  8. Eating. Food is my life partner. If I could marry it, I would.
  9. Bags. I had an unbelievable purse/satchel collection that I (thankfully) cut down to just a few cute bags that go with everything. I had to get rid of them only because they took too much space and I had to learn to just let go.
  10. Stationary. Anything I can write or doodle on or with, I want it. Back-to-school shopping is a drug for me. I NEED all of those notebooks, pens, pencils, erasers, and planners and such. I have yet to learn to let go in that area.
  11. Acting like a dork. Laughter is the best medicine. Dressing up like an idiot and doing crazy things with my hair is a needed pastime. Also, drawing faces in my abdomen and making my belly-button talk.
  12. Religion. I like exploring my faith and the faith of others. I want to know what makes people do the things they do, what drives them spiritually.
  13. Rain. Not only is it soothing, but I like to run around in it. It's fun.
  14. Stalking people on social media. Yes. I know it's creepy, but I want to know what you are doing and how you are without you knowing I know.
  15. Pancakes. While not gross, my pancakes are just not as good as my mother's. Almost every time we come to my mom's, my kids and I request she make us pancakes because they are delicious.

No comments: