Sunday, October 13, 2013

NaNo and Other Things

I'm hashing out ideas for my nano. I know what I want in the story, but I'm having trouble figuring out the plot line.

The story is that it's the end of the world, and micro-injections was performed on a specific age group. These injections have caused DNA modifications and have caused people to turn into zombies, vampires, therians, and witches. However, these science experiments were toddlers at the time and are now adults with powers they have no idea how they arrived. The scientists want their experiments back, so they've contracted bounty hunters to retrieve them. My main characters are two bounty hunters and a witch. The hunters are obviously after the witch, but she has other plans. They end up becoming friends after she explains to them what is really going on. She even falls in love with one of the hunters. The problem I'm coming to is, where does it go from here? What do they do? Do they end up hunting together to find the experiments that have gone bat-shit and are killing innocents? Do they try and take down the government in an attempt to put an end on the experiments? I DON'T KNOW. Thank goodness NaNoWriMo doesn't start for another couple of weeks.

Iris's birthday is coming up. Dorian had his 18 month check up last week. He isn't speaking at the proper level, only knowing a few words instead of the average 20. He will have to be tested for Autism soon. They thought it was a hearing problem, but I've tested that theory. He can hear just fine, he just has no fucks to give.

I have the kids this weekend and I've been enjoying it with them. :)

No comments: