Saturday, January 27, 2007

Take this opportunity to ask questions about who I am, what I am, what I will be. I'll will most definitely answer.
  • My name is Yvonne
  • Almost everyone calls me Vonnie
  • I am 20 years old; 21 on June 2
  • I was born to Puerto Rican parents in Caguas, PR
  • I moved to the states when I was 3 and sound like an ever-day American
  • If it wasn't for my last name, no one would know I was Hispanic
  • I have serious mental issues
  • I was a victim of child abuse and sometimes relapse
  • I am currently a college student majoring in Information Technology - Web Development after dropping out of college in 2004
  • I enjoy reading; sometimes too much
  • I write short stories and am working on my second novel
  • I am a musician and thespian at heart but enjoy it more as a hobby than a career
  • I married my high-school sweetheart when I was 18
  • We've been married for 2 years, together for 5 in May.
  • My daughter was born the day after Christmas, 11 months and 1 day after I married.
  • I was a victim of domestic violence and lived with my mom from the time I was 4 months pregnant until my daughter was 8 months old.
  • I am very proud of my husband
  • I am a very nice person and easily entertainable
  • You hurt me or my daughter, pray to whatever God you believe in that I don't know where you live and that I can't reach you
  • I am a happily devout Pagan and will never convert
  • I am the daughter of an ordained Christian Pastor
  • I am a stay-at-home mom and a Mary Kay consultant; I suck at the latter
  • you can find me at four other LJs--hermi_jane for my Harry Potter role-play character, Hermione, cyndi_lauper my original journal that I started in 2001, which is now used for quotes, info, and stories, yortiz_maryk which was created to post information about my Mary Kay business, and lastly, but surely not least, ames_baby the story of my growing daughter, Lily.
I stole this idea from a friend. Some of you already know all this, some do not. Any other curious questions you may have I'll answer. I'm very open about my life (and far too trusting) but I don't really care. :)

No comments: