Thursday, April 27, 2000

Another Night

Well, everyone won't leave me alone about the whole "Justin" thing. Oh, well! Anyway, today, Mike B., Chris M, CJ, and I helped out Mr. Lee with the car project that he's been working on with the elementary school. So since we took up all our free time, except for brunch because we had to eat, Mr. Lee's buying us Lunch tomorrow. Isn't that cool? I mean, that teacher's the BOMB! Not a lot of teachers are that cool. He understands kids more than most adults, so that's pretty neat.

Well, CJ and I are still taking it extremely slow. I mean, I don't want to complain so I'll just let him go at his own pace...know what I mean? But, I just wish he could go a little bit faster. I'm saying he's going way too slow! There's another upcoming talent show. I'm going to be in it, like usual. I also can't wait for the banquet. That's going to be so cool! I'm probably gonna end up dancing in one of the cages. (Yeah, right!) I'm not THAT wild and crazy. I AM wild and crazy, though. Well, I can't sleep and I'm extremely bored. I guess I SHOULD be headed to bed but I took a nap by accident so I can't sleep. I didn't mean to fall asleep. I was just gonna lay down and listen to some of my jams, but two songs later, I realized I had fallen asleep. So I just took off my headphones and fell back asleep. Well, I should go to sleep NOW.

No comments: