Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Pure Romance and Things That Make Me Smile

So this evening, Pure Romance launched our new products for spring. OH MY GOODNESS IT IS SO AWESOME. They introduced a new product line called The Diamond Collection. It's made of supreme silicone, which makes it smooth and non-porous, which makes it hypoallergenic. Not only that, but they are all RECHARGABLE. I wish I had the money to buy it all just so I could play with it. However, I'm just going to have to suck it up and wait for the parties, catalog parties, and conference calls. *squee* I ordered a bunch of new order forms, catalogs, and shiny new business cards. I'M ON THIS.

J bought me a few of my (edible) favorite things. I currently had a ham and cheese hot pocket and have been drinking lemonade/tea. We didn't know Lipton had the half & halfs, so he bought a 12 pack of them last night. I think I've already drank half of the pack. :D

I am in a lot of pain. I accidently scare my sister because I started screaming and swearing before bursting into tears. She was rubbing my abdomen and was slightly grossed out. Since I'm not longer pudgy, all I have is stretched out skin and a baby in there somewhere. She could feel all the lumps and curves that were my son's limbs, made more prominent due to the fact that I was in the middle of some serious Braxton Hick's contractions. I just have to remember I have almost exactly 5 weeks left of this. He's almost here...

No comments: