Thursday, June 28, 2001

What A Day, What A Day....

Well, today was a pretty normal day. I’m actually tired at the moment. My mom put me to work today. I had to help her put the bricks down by the patio and I got all dirty and smelly and sweaty and everything in between. I just came back from Ary’s house b/c I got a craving for Ice Cream and she had plenty of it in her freezer. We tried to catch the ice cream truck but we missed it…

My feet hurt, my hands are shaking and I haven’t eaten anything since I woke up this morning. All I ate was an ice cream bar and that was it. Nothing more. I’m still hungry but I’m tired from working.

I haven’t been feeling up to anything lately. Everything’s been kind of boring. I’d rather stay inside then go outside. I don’t know why, I’m an outgoing person, but I’ve just felt blah lately. I’ve been depressed and having trouble sleeping and I have been spazzed out and stuff. I’m always tired even if I got my sleep, and even if I woke up early one morning, I go to sleep real late that night. It just doesn’t make any sense any more. You know what I mean?

I always have a headache and I always feel sick and I always want to stay inside. I’ve had more fun in school this year than I did this summer. That’s kind of sad. Arturo’s birthday is this Saturday and so is the church’s garage sell. Irene is coming down for the weekend that day and then I have a dentist appointment on the 3rd. After my appointment we leave with Irene to go with her to visit her and her family for the Independence Day weekend.

Well, there’s not much left to say and I am still rather tired…I still feel lonely at times and I still feel out of place at home…I just don’t know how to say it to anyone or what to do about it…

No comments: