Tuesday, August 07, 2001

Fish Camp

You know what sucks?? I have to be at school these up coming weeks and school hasn't even started yet!! Today starts the official day of Fish Camp. It's a before-school-starts kind of camp for the incoming Freshmen (fish) at our high school. Me, as a former fish in ROTC, has to help out the other incoming fish to learn hohw to march and spin a rifle and all that good stuff. Which I really do not want to do. So it's like 7:10 in the morning and I'm sitting here in my underwear and a towel wondering...why am I doing this?? Most of my friends are on the Male Drill Team so I don't have to worry about being alone. But I still don't want to do it. I have to be there by 9 am. I'm actually going to be there at around 8:15 considering the fact that I still haven't had my ID for school done yet. (I broke the camera) :)

Vanessa's grounded. I have no idea for how long, but she got caught sneaking out of the house or back in...one of those two. She said she was just out and about. :( She needs to get off groundation though. And Arthur's probably still grounded, too

Well, My long ass hair is getting the chair and stuff wet b/c it's dripping, so I'm going to go put some clothes on now!

No comments: