Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Purge. Breathe.

So, since I plan to join the military, I need to get rid of a lot of things for whenever we leave her and get stationed somewhere. Even if that plan falls through, we will end up filing for bankruptcy and leaving anyway. I need to figure out homes for the pets, but that won't be for a short while. Right now I just have too much crap in this house.

I don't plan on having any more children any time soon. I've been actively tracking my menstrual cycle online and have made sure that I am careful at all times. Becoming pregnant would be pretty counter-productive at this point. Since I have so much baby stuff saved up from my three children, I will purge what is no longer in use. Rose is currently in 24 mth clothing. Anything from 0-18 months is going to my friend Rei. She just had a baby girl a couple of weeks ago and hasn't stocked up on girl clothes, which I have PLENTY of. I'm giving a bath to my neighbors along with any clothes that are relatively boyish. After I'm done with all of that I have to sort through the ridiculous amount of toys we have and get rid of them. I hope to have been rid of 5 large black garbage bags full of toys. Maybe I can give some to my friends' babies?

So much to do. So little time. I just bought new clothes to do Yoga in for tomorrow. I hope I make it. I need to wake up early if I want to have everything done in time.

No comments: