Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Summer Fun?

I am so tired and feel like death. I can't sleep well because I'm in the last couple of weeks of my pregnancy. My allergies are doing terrible things to me -- I'm allergic to pet dander (and I have two cats and a dog) and pollen (the flowers are in full bloom, some already falling down getting ready for fruit.) I've just felt so lazy. I have so many dishes to wash (by hand!) and was going to do them yesterday, but cut the dog's hair instead. It took me three hours just to get through all the matted fur very carefully with a pair of scissors. The buzz clipper did the rest. Summer has started and all I want to do is sleep. Thankfully we have a an inflatable pool for the girls and go in there when we can.

I was going to add more to this post but all I really want to do is nap.

No comments: