Thursday, June 25, 2009

Must.Have.Sleep.

I am so tired. No matter the amount of sleep I get, I can't seem to rest even with sleep aids. I wake up and my everything hurts. My belly feels bruised from the baby's kicks. My back hurts so much that if I take a deep breath I get a sharp pain down my spine. It's so difficult just to yawn. I already have a hard time breathing from Rose's feet in my ribs/lungs. I've only been up two hours and I want to go back to sleep already. I really hate feeling like this.

I have a bunch of chores that need to be done, like washing the dishes and cleaning up. Instead I've been lounging about reading Solaris. I just feel so blah. My baby shower is tomorrow and I'm not even excited. I just want to be done with this pregnancy and have my baby already!

I need to go and play with my children now before they attack me.

No comments: