Thursday, July 12, 2001

I'm talking to my sister and Nessa online. My sister's being a dork...family trait. But anyways, I get to go to the pool today with Nathalia. I'm hoping to talk to Chris about what next today, too. This month has been pretty hectic and today I finally get a break. My day off, and i"ve been waiting for a while. My calendar is a mess...

I got Sunday Church services at 10.30 am on July 1, 8, and 15. I have Chruch Choir Rehersal on Mondays the 2, 9, and 16. Then I had a campaƱa for three days for the 6, 7, and 8. The I have Tuesday service for 3, 10, and 17, and then a meeting for choir on the 11 with a FWWM youth class on the 18. I'm going to the pool with Nessa today and next week, 19, I have to start packing and spend my day with Jenny M. Then of course I have my friday services at 7:30 Pm. Then Saturday, 21, i leave at 6 in the morning for PR and I don't come home until the 31!!! So, i need this day off...I just hope it doesn't turn out to be a bad one.... :(

No comments: