Monday, May 15, 2000

A Quick Catch Up

Well, what can I say? Let's see. Friday I skipped school because I missed the bus. I did that on purpose, though. See, I knew that the car had already been shipped to San Antonio and I really didn't feel like going to school. So what I did, I turned off my alarm and overslept. Mamita was going to see if she could call someone to drop me off at school but there was no one who could possibly pick me up. So what I did was just sleep some more. Anthony A. and Sasha ended up coming over after school to see what was up. Tomorrow I have to apologize to Mrs. Harrison that I wasn't there Friday. You see, Friday was the premier of our "Say What Karaoke" and I was supposed to be the Emcee, but didn't go to school. Anyway, on Saturday, Corina took us to Waikiki beach and I chilled over at the Hale Koa pool. It was open for Hale Koa visitors and military. But anyway, I was over there at a birthday party, too. Today, Mother's Day, Nestor took Mamita out to eat at Bravo's and afterwards we went to the BX and bought Mamita some shoes. We then left to go to Oscar's house after that. I chilled with the kids because Oscar and his wife were gone and Nestor and Mamita had gone out to buy Michael and Danielle some new pairs of shoes. Well, that's pretty much it. Nothing much new. I have to go to school tomorrow so that's a bummer. I'll write something else later. Oh, and I read this really cool book titled Where The Heart Is. It's going to come out as a motion picture later on in June. The book, though, was written in 1995, and let me say one thing: That's one hell of a book! Well, I better be going or Mamita will kill me if I miss the bus again.

No comments: