Monday, May 08, 2000

I'm Bad!

Guess what! I'm bad! I took some smokes today from Heather. OK, I know I shouldn't have, but it's been a while since I've done it. I mean the last time I did was like in fourth grade when I stole 2 of Mamita's cigarettes. And that was 2 and a half YEARS ago! I was in a very stressed out moment. But oh, well. Man, I can't wait for next time, though. I really hope Heather and me can just chill with some beer and smokes. But that's pretty much the deal. I went to the flea market today. I bought the bracelet that Desma owed me and two more. I also got this one silver ring that says Kuuipo, which means Sweetheart in Hawaiian. I'll show it to Humberto some time. But then Mamita got me another ring, which is in gold and says Vombi, and a silver bracelet that says Yvonne. I will get those two the week after Mother's Day. But, I must get going. I know this is really short but there ain't much to talk about. I did do part of my math homework, but not all. I couldn't find a damn calculator! Well, I better bounce, I have acid indigestion so I like have heart burn now...I still can't believe Mamita didn't notice I was smoking! Well, Angela did drench me in a peaches body spray. Heather ended up getting some in her Mug. Well, let's just put it this way...I had a LOT of fun today!

No comments: