Thursday, November 25, 1999

Happy Thanksgiving

Today's Thanksgiving. So today and tomorrow I'm off of school. The smell of turkey is in the air. It's Thanksgiving and my mom put everyone to work. Now that's really messed up! You'll never believe what had happened yesterday at lunch. Well, you know how I like Anthony Healon, well; Brandie, Angela, Lizzie, Kayley, and Jamie went over to him and talked. The next thing I know, I'm in front of the exit of E building with Anthony in front of me and Brandie, Jamie, Kayley, Lizzie, Alicia, and Angela in a big circle around us. Anthony then asks me out and everyone's screaming for joy. We hug and they scream louder. Anthony was like, "What is this, a basketball game?" Brandie was like, "Yeah!" We all started laughing. After school, Brandie kept bugging him to kiss me. He knew I would get embarrassed, so Brandie told him to kiss me on the cheek. So he did and Brandie started squealing like a freak. I was so happy when I came home from school yesterday!

No comments: