Monday, November 08, 1999

y2k Is Coming Near

Hey & hello! It's me! Yvonne! (Well, duh! but you know how we crazy peoples need to remind ourselves!)

But anyway...today was OK. Dianna, Rachel, Anita, and I had so much fun today during lunch! While Brandie, Angela, Lizzie & Sherena were telling off John for cheating on Shorty (Shorty is also Sherena), me & my gang was out dancing & mambo-ing to "Mambo Mambo." You know, Lou Bega? The guy who sings "Mambo #5? Well, he's the one who sings it.

But anyway, Dianna and I were partners and we danced the salsa and everything. The only problem in our dance was 1) Rachel and Anita still need to get their moves down and 2) Shorty and Jenny forgot to come!! But other than that, we were all having fun!

Well, anyway, New Year's is, like, coming in 2 months!! I haven't even made my resolutions yet!! (Well, except for sucking my thumb...I still have a problem with that.)

The only bad thing about Christmas in Hawaii is that there's going to be absolutely no snow! Now up in Texas there was some slight snow...but here there's nothing! Zilch!

I would really LOVE to see a big snowflake fall for Christmas. Poor little Frosty's going to be melted this year! I don't even remember the last time I made a snowman! Christmas will probably be just a little windy...

Winter in Washington State I'd be covered head to toe in warm-ups! Winter in Hawaii: Normal clothes. Layers for chilly, windy days.

Well, you know what I mean. I better get off to dream land! It's 8:30 and I'm actually sleepy!!

No comments: