Friday, April 22, 2011

If it's not one thing, it's another

I don't know what I'm going to do. I received an email earlier today from my financial advisor telling me that I owe my school $1075 and that I need to pay it up-front. The problem is that I DON'T HAVE THE MONEY, and if I don't pay, my account will be put on hold and I can't continue my classes. If I don't continue my classes, VA won't send me money. You know, the money I've been using to pay BILLS. I tried to explain this to her, but she informed me that the VA benefits were for education and that I should have used them for that. She's letting me finish my current class, but I don't know how I'm going to find money to pay this off. I'm already broke as it is. The end of the school year is nigh and I'm not going to be called any time soon. I think tomorrow I'm going to have to go to the gas station and beg for a job. Seriously. Or start a "help Vonnie go to school" fund. *sigh* If it's not one thing, it's another.

I haven't told J yer, mostly because I'm embarassed. I'm ashamed that I failed these two classes. I wouldn't have been owing my school this much if I hadn't failed one of my history and on of my english classes. Everything else I have passed, but being married to Mr. 4.0 is a little hard when you have to own up about that. He knows I failed my history class, but not about the English one. He also knew I owed the school 750 from the History class, but not that it's gone up significantly since. I just don't know what to do. I wish I could ask my mom if I could borrow a grand, but that's not fair to her. I'd eventually pay her back, yes, but still.

I feel like I'm falling apart.

No comments: