Wednesday, June 02, 2010

It's My Birthday!

I was bombarded today with wonderful Facebook messages, text messages, and phone calls from friends and family wishing me a great 24th birthday. I felt very blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life. :)

I did absolutely nothing today. I had planned to do some chores, but instead I dolled myself up, dropped the dog off at Brenna's (who is taking care of her while we are away), did some shopping for our trip at Walmart, and went to have our meal at Village Inn. (FREE PIE WEDNESDAY!!!) It seems pretty uneventful, but I'm tired and happy, and FULL.

I'm so ready to go. I've already packed all of the girls' things and have set out their outfits for Friday. After I stop writing in this I'm going to start packing my things. The only thing I need to worry about is that all the dishes are cleaned, the cats are dropped off, the lawn is mowed, I run a couple of more errands.....ugh! I hate planning for vacations!! Why can't we all be Hogwarts alumni, yell PACK! and have everything set and ready to go with just a wave of the wand? Oh well, I make do.

Is it Friday yet?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey cool. How did you do your signature? I went to the website. Can't figure out how to get it on your blogger..