Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Life in Bullet Points

  • School is going good. I like the fact that I am only taking one class at a time. The due dates are the same every week. All discussions are due on Thursday, all quizzes are on Sunday, and you have to respond to everything by Monday.
  • Week 3 started today in school. I currently have a 95% in my class.
  • My cycle started on Sunday. I feel like I am dying.
  • My everything hurts, I'm bleeding so much it's ridiculous, I really hate being female. I already have 3 kids; someone please remove my girl parts.
  • Having behavior problems with Lily, but it's getting better.
  • Trying to potty-train Iris.
  • Rose loves me best. I think it's just because my boobs have milk for her.
  • I have the curriculum for next year (home-schooling) set. Lily and Iris will be in 1st grade and preK at ages 4 and 2.
  • My kids are full of awesome.
  • J has been having anxiety attacks and sleep deprivation. He is now on Lexapro and Lunesta. He is feeling MUCH better.
  • I somehow lost 10 lbs without noticing. Weird, considering I eat everything in sight.
  • I'm still overweight and need to lose somewhere between 10 to 20lbs to be at a healthy level.
  • I haven't been able to sleep for a long while.
  • I don't know what I'm doing 90% of the time. I've BSed my homework in class, don't know where I put anything, and have been trying to organize my house unsuccessfully.
  • I do everything with magic. That's the only way I can explain why my head hasn't exploded yet.
  • My days start at 8am and end at 2am.
  • The weather has been beautiful recently, so we've been spending a lot of time out of doors. Hopefully all the walking and days at the park will help me lose those 20lbs.
  • I currently feel like death and wish I could punch someone.
  • Life is BUSY, HECTIC, CRAZY right now, and I love it. I love that I'm not just sitting idly watching the days go by.
  • I've planned a field trip to the city dump tomorrow.
  • I'm still working on getting my driver's license. I still need serious work on my parallel parking but at least I've stopped having serious panic attacks on the highway.


No comments: