Wednesday, June 06, 2007

We bought a dog yesterday from the Humane Society. She was an owner surrender. She's a gorgeous blond cocker spaniel mix. She's absolutely adorable and very sweet. Thankfully, she's already been trained, so she'll go to the door when she needs to go to the bathroom and she already knows sit, come, and lay down. Lily absolutely adores her. She'll give her hugs and kisses and just love all over her. I have to keep reminding her to be gentl though. She's a bit of a rough-houser and I know how much pain my little tyke can cause. She does it to me all the time when we play; hell, even when we don't play.

Missy, the dog, really seems to like it here. She loves to cuddle and followes me everywhere. Now instead of 1 shadow, I have two. I'm guessing her previous owner loved her a lot and just couldn't keep her for one reason or another. I'm also guessing that it was female since she clings to me and not to J. She slept with us in the bed until I asked J to move her to the foot of the bed, where she stayed most of the night. I had to take her out at 4 so she could go.

I'm a little stressed out lately. Mainly because my child has been a terror. I know she's reaching her second birthday in half a year, and I know she can sense I'm pregnant and that things are chaninging, but she's clingy, and whiny, and bratty, and sometimes just downright mean.

Life is just a tad frustrating right now. I'm thinking of quitting Mary Kay, mainly because I can't seem to make any real business from it and I'm losing more than I am gaining. My husband thinks I should, but at the same time I don't want to. I like working with people and I just don't want to give up. I've given up on everything and never gave anything full attention. I almost gave up on my marriage just because "it got too hard." I know this is something different than my marriage but I just don't want to be that girl anymore. I want to see things through. I don't want to keep quitting. I could give you an entire list of thingsI never finished...

*sigh* I'm just making myself feel worse. There are just a lot of things constantly running through my head that I never share with anyone. I feel lonely and useless a lot, and I know that's no one else's fault but my own.

Great, I killed my own good mood.

No comments: