Thursday, May 24, 2007

The closing date on the house has been hop-skip-and-jumping about. It's being finalized tomorrow and we must be out of this apartment by the end of this month. I'm really excited.

School is done this quarter. I'm quite sure I failed. I don't want to go anymore. I'm too tired, and too sick, and I just don't care enough to continue right now.

I have felt so apathetic lately. I'm blaming it on hormones. But I'm either in a melancholy state or apathetic. It really bites. I'm never in a real good mood or happy unless I force it. I hate feeling this way. I keep pushing J away and the baby feels ignored when she wants to play. I do try and overcome it, it's just very difficult.

I want this pregnancy to hurry up and get to the part where I'm feeling better.

No comments: